Monday, July 27, 2009

Boden the Vocal

One the thing that we have discovered is that Mr. B. might just end up being a social butterfly. He's pretty darn vocal for being such a little fella. The doctor has commented on it- and when folks come over an hold him, he'll usually talk to them a bit too. He was pretty quiet this morning- but we were able to get a little bit on camera- certainly not his most chatty, but you can get the idea.

One other thing that we have discovered... Mr. B. appears to be awfully intrigued by the camera. He'll be carrying on... until he realizes that he being filmed- then he stops and stares at the darn thing in some sort of stupor. I'm not sure what that means... I'll let you decide. Anyhow- I hope you enjoy the little guy.

1 comment:

  1. I think he's going to be a teacher! I love how enamored he is with his momma!

    ReplyDelete